- Client liaisons and self-operators
- Major global, national and regional foodservice contract management companies and integrated facility management companies
- Companies that provide products and services to our industry
- Faculty and students from HRI programs across the United States
OUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- National Conference ($100 discount)
- Critical Issues Conference ($130 discount)
- Local Networking Events (variable discount)
- Free access to Hospitality and Benchmarking Study
- Conference Center Study
- Free listing in our online Industry Partner Resources
- Our online Career Center
- Young Professional Rising Star Scholarship Program
- SHFM Foundation Programs - Student Showdown, Student Day, Scholarship and Research Award, Course Funding Award, Internships and Networking Events
- Availability of SHFM Member Mailing List for Purchase
- Our monthly e-newsletter, Food & Hospitality At Work
- Our Presidents Quarterly, bringing you insights direct from industry leaders
- Our online membership directory
- Plus targeted white papers, educational resources and more
- See our membership brochure
MEMBERSHIP STRUCTURE AND ANNUAL DUES:
- Operator (Unsure of your membership category? Check out Operator membership definitions by clicking here)
- Client Liaison and Self-Operator, Foodservice Contractor and Integrated Facility Manager - $395
DIVERSITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISE PROGRAM FOR SUPPLIER MEMBERS
- Any individual who is an accredited faculty member teaching the Hospitality and Foodservice curriculum on a full-time basis at an accredited academic institution - $395
- Student enrolled in a HRI/Culinary program - $25
- Supplier of Equipment, Food, Beverage, Technology or other goods, Consultant and Media - $595
- Retiree from the corporate foodservice/workplace hospitality industry from any category- $75
- Young Professionals (39 years old and younger)
- Operator, Supplier and Education categories - $99
- Proof of age is required
- New Operator Client Liaisons, Self-Operators and Integrated Facility Managers - $199 for first year
- Applied automatically while joining online
In a continued commitment to diversity, the Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management (SHFM) announces a Diversity Business Enterprise Program for Supplier Members.
Certified Women Business Enterprises, Minority Business Enterprises and Disabled Business Enterprises will be eligible for a 35 percent discount on annual SHFM Associate membership fees.
Normal Supplier Membership: $595 Diversity Business Enterprise Membership: $385
The Diversity Business Enterprise discount program is available by contacting SHFM Headquarters at 502-574-9931. Business Enterprises applying for this discount will need to submit documentation of their company’s enterprise status.
NEW IN 2021 ONLY - SHFM COVID-19 RELIEF MEMBERSHIP
SHFM steps up to those displaced by the pandemic, whether individuals are in our segment of the industry or another hospitality segment. We understand the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the corporate foodservice and workplace hospitality industry and are committed to helping those displaced during this challenging time.
As of February 1, 2021, SHFM will provide foodservice professionals
who have been displaced from their employment due to the impact of
coronavirus and the global pandemic an SHFM COVID Relief
Membership. This membership will be valid until December 31, 2021.
To apply for this membership, please click here.