On the Menu: Adobo-Rubbed Fish in Banana Leaves (Trucha Adobada en Hoja de Platano) accompanied with Homemade Corn Tortillas & Salsa
Kitchen to Kitchen - Cooking at Home LIVE with SHFM!
From our kitchen to yours, elevate your home cooking LIVE with one of SHFM’s community of professional corporate chefs. Dive into this virtual cooking class and make Adobo-Rubbed Fish and Homemade Corn Tortillas & Salsa
step-by-step. Our host chefs will answer your questions LIVE along the way and you’ll have a completed dish at the end of class. Let’s cook together… enjoy a new virtual SHFM experience and finish with a delicious dish from our kitchen to your dinner table!
Thursday, June 25
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EDT)
Free but seats are limited. Reserve your spot today!
Important Info and Materials
Prior to class, we recommend gathering your ingredients and cooking utensils/equipment. This way, you can easily access all ingredients and materials during the demo to cook right along with the Chefs.
Adobo-Rubbed Fish in Banana Leaves - Recipe, Ingredients and Equipment Needed
- (Note: You may substitute parchment paper for the banana leaves)
Homemade Corn Tortillas - Recipe, Ingredients and Equipment Needed
Homemade Salsa - Recipe, Ingredients and Equipment Needed
Michelada - Recipe, Ingredients and Equipment Needed (Optional Cocktail Pairing)
Get to Know the Chef Presenters
Chef Rachada Prayong-Russell
Operations Director, SodexoMagic
Chef Jose Santa Ana
Executive Chef, Sodexo
Chef Gustavo Vega
Culinary Director, West, Sodexo
- Favorite thing about being a chef is getting to transform any product from Mother Earth into a beautiful dish.
- The best food tip I can give: while making cinnamon rolls, cut them with a piece of string.
- My first food memory is of my Mom's homemade tortillas.
- The highlight of my career is getting to be a chef and travel around the world. I was nominated for Chef of the Year for Sodexo North America, I was in pastry competitions in Switzerland, Italy, Germany and Austria.