Kitchen to Kitchen - Cooking at Home LIVE with SHFM!
On the Menu: Turkey Tetrazzini
From our kitchen to yours, elevate your home cooking LIVE with one of SHFM’s community of professional corporate chefs. Dive into this virtual cooking class and learn to make Turkey Tetrazzini
step-by-step. Our host chefs will answer your questions LIVE along the way and you’ll have a completed dish at the end of class. Let’s cook together… enjoy a new virtual SHFM experience and finish with a dish from our kitchen to your dinner table!
Thursday, June 18
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EDT)
Free but seats are limited. Reserve your spot today!
Important Info & Materials
Prior to class, we recommend gathering your ingredients and cooking utensils/equipment. This way, you can easily access all ingredients and materials during the demo to cook right along with the Chefs.
Turkey Tetrazzini - Recipe, Ingredients and Equipment
(Please note: PRIOR to live demo, please cook turkey, chicken or tofu according to instructions.)
Champagne Bowler in June - Recipe, Ingredients and Equipment (Optional Cocktail Pairing)
Get to Know the Chef Presenters
Chef Alicia Jennish-McCarron
Senior Executive Chef, Sodexo
Chef Melody Miranda
- The best thing about being a chef is getting to be creative, inspiring others through food, and making people happy.
- A great food tip is that when measuring things like honey or syrup, always oil your measuring spoon or cup.
- If I could only have one dessert for the rest of my life, it would be salted caramel with a shot of Fernet. I don't really like sweets though, so I can give the caramel to my husband and have the fernet to myself.
- Harissa, one I've made, is my favorite ingredient: preserved lemons and fermented black garlic.
Area Executive Chef, Sodexo
- My favorite things about being a chef are having a connection to the farmers, local makers, our team, community, and the people who eat my food.
- If I could only have one dessert for the rest of my life, it’d be anything peanut butter and chocolate.
- My biggest food tip is don't be afraid of flavor!
- Salt is my favorite ingredient. Salt. All. The. Salts.