THE FUTURE OF SHFM IS IN YOUR HANDS
We need YOU! As a valued member of SHFM, now is the time to voice your opinion on potential future leaders of our association, as well as SHFM Foundation leaders. If you, or a fellow member you know, would make an excellent candidate for either of our Board of Directors – SHFM or the Foundation - click the button below to fill out a quick and easy nomination form by June 9, 2017. Shaping the future of SHFM has never been easier!
Please remember the following minimum requirements as you submit your nominations:
- Must be a member in good standing for at least three years
- Must have attended at least one national conference within the last two years
- Must be able to make a personal commitment of the time necessary to serve (approximately 3 hours/month)
- Must have the commitment of time and resources of their employer (please note that limited reimbursement from SHFM Board is available for attending the January and May board meetings. Also, please note there is no travel reimbursement for the Foundation Board as most meetings are conference calls)
- Must embody the ethical and professional standards of conduct our Society wishes to maintainIf you're unsure of a fellow member's qualifications, please don't hesitate to recommend that person. Your SHFM Headquarters staff will verify each nominee's eligibility.
If you're unsure of a fellow member's qualifications, please don't hesitate to recommend that person. Your SHFM Headquarters staff will verify each nominee's eligibility.