To join SHFM online, click here!
A Society Grounded in Service
Our members oversee all facets of corporate foodservice and workplace hospitality, from cafeterias, cafès and retail operations to catering, vending, fitness centers, child care services and conference planning and support, including audio/visual services.
We represent the most influential professionals in these industries—the people who directly provide these services and oversee purchasing decisions for hundreds of business campuses and millions of employees.
Our members include:
• Client liaisons integrated facility managers and self-operators
• Major global, national and regional foodservice contract management companies
• Companies that provide products and services to our industry
• Faculty and students from HRI programs across the United States
Our membership benefits include:
• National Conference ($150 discount)
• Critical Issues Conference ($100 discount)
• Local Networking Events ($25 discount)
• Free access to Hospitality and Benchmarking Studies (a combined $1,200 discount)
• SHFM E-Library & Links: Your Resource Center for Corporate Foodservice and Workplace Hospitality
• Virtual networking opportunities throughout the year
• Our online Career Center
• Our monthly e-newsletter
• Our Presidents Quarterly, bringing you insights direct from industry leaders
• Our online membership directory
• Plus targeted white papers, educational resources and more
Membership Structure and Annual Dues:
• Active - $395, Client Liaison, Educator, Foodservice Contractor, Integrated Facility Manager and Self-Operator
• Associate - $595, Supplier
• Emeritus - $75, Retiree from the corporate foodservice/ workplace hospitality industry
• Student - $25, Student enrolled in a HRI/Culinary program
• Young Professionals (35 years old and younger) - $99, for Active and Associate categories.
(Proof of age is required. )
• New Client Liaisons, Integrated Facility Managers & Self-Operators - $99, for first year. Applied automatically while joining online.
Click here to hear what Victoria Vega’s SHFM membership means to her … and the advice she has for her fellow members!